[Groop] Cards question

Josh 'Wet Exit' Jones josh at newdream.net
Mon Jul 28 14:11:28 PDT 2003

Dieter brings up a good point!

At cardjones.com you just put a money value on the cards you'd like.. as I
was just annoying Chris about, it's a widely-held belief that money is
better for trade than bartering! It doesn't matter if Dieter doesn't have
any IG cards himself in order to get some. Probably no number of "common"
cards would be a fair trade for an IG card, since anybody with any
duplicate IGs most likely already has ALL the common cards!

And using cardjones.com for trading Groo cards really is a "Groopie-only"
thing, trust me! Nobody else ever visits that part of the site! I promise!

So, c'mon everybody! It looks like three people have already put in that
they're interested in some Images of Groo cards at the site (prices
ranging from $5-10 each). Now we just need anybody with some to spare to
put them up for sale.. anybody? Anybody got dupes? Anybody?

josh!

p.s. see http://www.cardjones.com/card.php?card=GROO-IG7 for buying or
selling the Jeff Smith card for example.