[Groop] San Diego

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Mon Jul 28 23:49:16 PDT 2003

Hi Folks!

Hey look!  I'm right next to Halle Berry!  I'm sure that's the closest I'll ever get to Halle Berry.  Boy, she's even better looking up close!  -Gary G.

   I saw:Stan Lee,Sergio Aragones,Rowdy Roddy Piper,Halle Berry,Gary Grossman,Rob Zombie,Rob Van Dam,Jim Lee,Larry Stellar, Scott Shaw,the Tomb Raider chick, David Carradine and (a personal friend) John-the drummer from System of a Down!! Wow!! oh yeah........one of my hi lites.....I got to meet the guys who do the mini marvels book. Yeah!!  See you all there next year. Chris McCollum