[Groop] Whatever the message subject was, I forget...

Mark Brown mark at 6thebrownhouse.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 00:06:00 PDT 2003

<tch!>  thats the trouble when someone considerably more famous (and/or
important) than you shares your name, you tend to get known by your full
name.

incidentally my parents didnt even consider that at school (in the UK
anyway) your surname gets put on the register first.

Yours affectedly
"Skid"....