[Groop]groo cards

Josh 'Wet Exit' Jones josh at newdream.net
Wed Mar 12 11:32:50 PST 2003

Easy Peasy!

(and I'm ccing the list in case anybody else missed it the first time)..

just go to http://www.cardjones.com/card.php?card=GROO-SET and add one to
your shopping cart (click the ## Available link) and then check out!

It's $50 for the whole set and $5.03 shipping and the groo and sergio
cards are signed by sergio and the mark card is signed by mark.

Also, it's okay if you're International for this special groo deal!

josh!

p.s. And, of course use cardjones.com to sell or buy any other trading
cards you've got extras of from now on forever!