[Groop]Duplicates

Philippe Bruhat book at netcourrier.com
Wed Mar 12 20:36:52 PST 2003

Hi,

I've been getting all the messages from the groop in double for a few
days. I don't mind twice as much sillyness, but twice the same
sillyness is not as good...

Josh, the new messages I've been receiving are significatively
different. I suspect you have a problem with mailman...

Furthermore, it looks like the first duplicate message was from you: