[Groop]Sergio in Seattle!!

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Wed Mar 12 21:42:28 PST 2003

Hi Folks!

Whohoo!!  Sergio is coming to Seattle, September 19-21!! Gee, I think my
birthday is in there somewhere.  (Check out the announcement on Sergio's web
site, which of course is run by Mark.)  Hey, I know it's six months away,
but it's just so cool!!  It's only an hour north of where I live.  I wasn't
able to get up to Victoria to see Mark and Carolyn, but I'll be sure to get
up to Seattle.

Hey, Traci, You've got to come!
Ruben, will you come down from Vancouver?
Anybody else?

The convention he'll be at is called Foolscap V, which is self described as
a small convention and the details on it's site (http://www.foolscap.org/)
are a little thin at this point, but who cares?  Sergio will be there!!!

So for those you up in this neck of the woods who find that San Diego and
san Fransisco are just to far away, mark your calendars and I will see you
in September!  Take care -Gary G.