[Groop]TAKE ME OFF THIS GODFORSAKEN LIST PLEASE

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 16:49:19 PST 2003

Scott:
I have no idea why you have been unable to unsubscribe, the various times I've unsubscribed because of email address changes or whatever, I've done so without a hitch.
I wish you the best of luck, and suggest that you try it again through www.groo.com.
Realize this, however. The subscribers to The Groo List are in no way responsible for your situation. Attacking strangers who have never done you an ounce of harm is a despicable act, one I hope you think twice about. If you do indeed decide to punish us for no reason, realize that what you intend to do is illegal, and I will in fact personally pursue prosecution for harrassment, and will encourage the rest of the Groop to do so as well.
I hope it doesn't come to this, and am sincere in wishing you well in all of your endeavors.
Peace,
Larry S. aka mrgrooism

 Scott King <melodicmusic at triad.rr.com> wrote: I have asked 3 times now to be taken off the list, and also removed myself from the list on the website, if i am not taken off by MONDAY, this list will start getting about 100 worthless emails a day, sorry hate to be that way, but i have been very patient waiting to be removed.  _______________________________________________
Groop mailing list
Groop at groo.com

Groop at groo.com