[Groop]Groo trading cards

Curtis Rosinbaum sitruc46 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 08:06:06 PST 2003

Josh,
  I received the trading cards yesterday afternoon.
All are in good shape, including the rubberband.
  Mark, I have read the back of all the cards except
for number 44 (still trying to interpet the pig
latin).
  Of course I bought the wrong kind of card holder for
these things, not realizing that there are sets of 9
that go together.Anyway back to the drawing board...
  Thanks Josh and Mark for the chance to purchase the
set at a decent price. I still think it is a great
birthday present to myself.
   Sitruc the Great