[Groop]What did I miss?

Charles L. Klein CKlein at mn.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 21:34:32 PST 2003

>From my experience last year (since I was by myself and didn't get any
sight-seeing in) I found I didn't even need the car at all.  I had rented
one, but I only drove it from the airport to my hotel and back.  In between
my hotel and the convention center were buses running all the time that were
free (I don't know if it'll be the same this year or not).  I know that
Scott has a box he lugs around on his shoulder all day long, so I'm sure
it's nice to have the car parked close (as he gets there really early, he
gets a spot), but if you don't have a lot to carry, the shuttle buses are
nice as well.

That's my two kopins worth at least.