[Groop]TAKE ME OFF THIS GODFORSAKEN LIST PLEASE

Groosagi16 at cs.com Groosagi16 at cs.com
Mon Mar 17 12:03:40 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/14/2003 7:50:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mrgrooism at yahoo.com writes:

> If you do indeed decide to punish us for no reason, realize that what you
> intend to do is illegal, and I will in fact personally pursue prosecution
> for harrassment, and will encourage the rest of the Groop to do so as well.

----------------->Class action?  Class Action???  CLASS ACTION!!!!!!!  Yeah,
that's the ticket.  Larry, I'll put your name first on the list.  Class
action.  Hehhehheh.  Hahahahaha. BwooooAHHHHHHhahHHHaAAAhAHAHHAHAHHA! Heh.

Groosagi, Esq.