[Groop]Cartoon show....

Ugly Person msudol0928 at rogers.com
Tue Mar 18 10:11:26 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Evanier" <mail at evanier.com>
To: "Ugly Person" <msudol0928 at rogers.com>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Groop]Cartoon show....

>ME: No, they didn't.  Schulz had absolute control over the PEANUTS
>animation.  I was peripherally involved in some of those shows, and
>nothing happened in them unless he wanted it to happen.
>
>But that kind of control is the exception, not the rule.

I will, of course, take your word for this.  However, with that concept in
mind, the longstanding concept of no adults in Peanuts seemed great and why
it changed is beyond me.  I had queried others about this and that is what I
was told. I acknowledge that I had no idea where they got their sources.