[Groop]House Of Mystery

Ruben Arellano rarellano at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 22 15:27:57 PST 2003

I am the author of The Unofficial Sergiography.  Unfortunately, I've
slacked off for the past year or so and not kept it very up to date.
 Nonetheless it has about 580 entries, and is a 28 page PDF file.  I can
e-mail a 'draft' compilation from Nov-2001 to whomever would like it
(Ugly I'll send it to you).

This is what I have for House of Mystery:

-House of Mystery #185, 186, 189 - 191, 193 - 196, 199, 200, 202, 204,
226, 229, 251 (1970 - 1977, DC)
Mostly one page gag panels.  Also, Aragones did border art for a one
page diploma (issue #?) and illustrated a multipage story "The Poster
Plague" (issue #202) which was the inspiration for Plop!.

I will have to add issue #188 as discovered by Nanie.

Ruben.