[Groop]Close but no cigar!

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 15:15:45 PST 2003

I was getting directions to meet some friends at a not
very nearby movie theater in Emerson, New Jersey, when
I got all excited and went looking for my camera!

You see, the directions were to take FOREST Avenue to
ACKERMAN Avenue, yes that's right Famous Monsters of
Filmland Fans, I make a right at the intersection of
Forest & Ackerman!

Well... almost. It  seems that just before Forest
meets Ackerman, Forest Avenue's name changes to Fourth
Avenue! Awwww, what a gyp!

On a positive note, I may have another Groo Sign
picture to add to my pics of GROO STREET and GROO's
SHOES.

There is in my area a TARANTO BUS COMPANY. Hmmm,
wonder if they have any one-eyed drivers? Stay tuned!!!

=====