[Groop]1 Year Anniversery

Ugly Person msudol0928 at rogers.com
Wed Mar 26 19:16:50 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Grossmann" <grossfam at olywa.net>
To: "Ugly Person" <msudol0928 at rogers.com>; "List - Groo" <Groop at groo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Groop]1 Year Anniversery

> Wow!  I had my brain Surgery in 1969.  They haven't had to go back in.
> Either they are afraid or there is nothing there to go back to.
>
> Have any other Groopies had brain surgery?  -Gary "Explains a lot, doesn't
> it?" Grossmann

Let's see. 1967 (year I was born), 1968, 1969, 1970, 1979, 1984, 1986, 2002.
Those were the years I had brain surgery.  My wife is so afraid SHE will
have to go through it again (referring to her having to deal with ME being
in the hospital.)  The most severe procedure she's had is a C-Section when
our daughter was born in October 2000.