[Groop]San Diego

Jason Mical unasoda at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 00:29:26 PDT 2003

I'll be at San Diego this year too, although in a professional capacity.  I
hope to get away for a few minutes to at least to poke around.

I'm curious, and slap me around if this is a dumb question, but I've never
been to a big con before, and certainly not a con with the Groo Crew.

Will Sergio be available to do signatures and/or sketches?  And Mark, Stan,
and Tom?  Should I bring a comic for him to sign?

Like I said - if it's an out-of-line question, slap me and call me a
mendicant.