[Groop] Re:OT: Book donations (was Library Saga Update)

azamin azamin7 at pd.jaring.my
Sat Nov 1 07:18:07 PST 2003

  In Malaysia, there are some companies that sell used books (very cheap
- much less than half of the cover price) and I always visit such shops
to find any books I'm intrested.  Most of the book I bought are in the
type of  documentary not affected by time as these are quite older books
but worth to buy.  I planned to built my own personal library...  books
that I bought for my undergraduate - some of them is quite useful for
reference when I did my master post graduate program but  the limit is
that computer books is vary fast to become obsolete....

Anyway... Groo loves library.