[Groop] OT: Book donations (was Library Saga Update)

Dana Gabbard dgabbard at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 09:57:19 PST 2003

A caveat: yes, certainly you would get far more selling boosk elsewhere. But
one has to take into account the time and energy you invest to obtain that
surplus versus the ease of selling it to the bookstore (especially if you
happen to live near the campus and/or sell the books while on campus
anyway). Maggie Thompson pointed out this factor some years ago in CBG's
letter column responding to a letter from someone bragging about how by
scouring cheap boxes at Cons and local comic book shops he was able to score
recent comics for a fraction of their cover price.

Dana Gabbard
Groo Fan since Groo #1 (Pacific)