[Groop] Cool News!

azamin azamin7 at pd.jaring.my
Sun Nov 30 08:30:05 PST 2003

Gary, make sure you ask Jon for permission to reproduce that CBA
articles on Groo and Sergio in Groo web site.. (www.groo.com) so that
those who cannot get their hand on that CBA to read it (maybe with
pictures...) and plus...  it also can promote the CBA too....  anyway...
congratulations Gary.....