[Groop] Old Groo Review

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 08:00:17 PDT 2003

--- Chris Schechner <chschechner at ev1.net> wrote:

> I thought Mark was Jewish. How could he create
> "ham-handed writing"?

Gee, I thought that was a complimentary reference to
warm pork!

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"Enjoy every sandwich." -Warren Zevon

"I'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight, shortsighted, narrowminded hypocrites! Just give me some TRUTH, all I want is the TRUTH! I've had enough of reading things by neurotic, psychotic, pigheaded politicians! Just give me some TRUTH, all I want is the TRUTH! -John Lennon

Links: NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/ and POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ; FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/ ; ODDBALL COMICS: http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/