[Groop] nothing to do with anything

Groosagi16 at cs.com Groosagi16 at cs.com
Wed Oct 15 08:21:55 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/14/2003 7:43:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
clippert at island.net writes:

Carl sez:

> ...I tried to
> think of any large group of intelligent literary individuals, and the best
> one I know is the groop....

-------------------->This is so funny.  It is funny on so many levels.  The
funniest of those is the fact that it is an accurate assesment.  Thanks for the
site cites.

> carl
>
> P.S. oh oh oh oh! I got it!
> Mark: will Sergio ever put Groo on mars?

------------------->Possibly.  But the real cool news is that second volume
in the Groosagi Trilogy will be coming out shortly after the first.  As we
eagerly await the first volume, Groosagi, the Launderer, our exictement can rise,
learning that Stan has signed on for the project and will be scripting and
penciling Space Groosagi!!!!  Dude, I'm just giddy.  I can't wait.

Later,
Groosagi

p.s. "You can't hurry Groosagi.  No you'll just have to wait.  Groosagi don't
come easy.  No it's a game of give and take."