[Groop] Heading to Austin

John T Comics230 at cox.net
Tue Oct 28 04:07:17 PST 2003

Pooh-bah HAH!  Just the opposite. I deal with a Federally mandated tax (IFTA) that the state wouldn't deal with otherwise. So they have me do it.  It's a tax that cost the state more to administer then the collect. You gotta love it!

John T

PS I heard of sixth street and hope to check it out. What about comic shops?