[Groop] Re: Groo The Game & Expansion Card List

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 00:16:53 PDT 2004

Comic Book Artist Vol. 2 #3 Darwyn Cooke (March 2004)
Comic Book Artist Vol. 2 #4 Alex Nino (May 2004)
Comic Book Artist Vol. 2 #5 Howard Chaykin (July 2004)
Comic Book Artist Vol. 2 #6 Sergio Aragones

CBA #3 was released in March, as scheduled.

There's no date set for CBA #6, but offhand, based on the
trend, it appears to be September 2004.  Which means
that it will not be available in time for the San Diego Comic
Con.