[Groop] Groop Quiz #1

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 19:42:34 PDT 2004

--- Eric Chun <ericchun at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Groop Quiz #1:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2ocfk

Okay, I got 8 out of ten, although one in PARTICULAR
was quite the ringer.

Spoiler coming up,

so

don't

read

any

further

unless

you've

taken

the

quiz!

I didn't remember the issue of comic book artist off
the top of my head and refused to cheat, so i missed
it.

Eric, I think reprints of the Groo from the Malaysian
sun-times are rarer TO GROO FANS than the sketch card,
as I know of a few people (NOT GARY) with sketch cards
but only 2 people (GARY & AZAMIN) with the reprints!!!

Anyway, that was fun!

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

LATEST BLOG ENTRIES:
Current: Easter Eggs Erroneous!
Previous: Mr. Grooism Briefs
http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com