[Groop] My Congrats

Jacob Starkey jedi_master_groo at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 14:29:29 PDT 2004

I would also like to send my congrats to Greg and Sue
for their child.

As far as the quiz goes, I got 8 out of 10. Didn't
know Gary's hat or who made mulch cookies(although my
second guess would have been right)

I'm also glad to see that someone is working on the
website I suggested earlier(that being gary's
unofficial official groo list)  I figure it may be a
bit of a pain to get it started, but it would be quite
easy to maintain as additions would only have to be
made to it once new Groo stuff comes out.  Having it
up on the web would be infinitely greater than having
to ask Gary to send you a copy through the mail.

C ya
Jacob S.