[Groop] OT: for MAC and Linux users.

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Tue Apr 27 17:17:41 PDT 2004

Hi Folks!

My score was 20.71006%, just a plain old Geek.

I'm too technologically challenged to rack up some of those techie points.
On the other hand, even though I still own Magic cards and role playing game
stuff, I haven't used them in years (since my kids stopped playing) nor have
I watched Star Trek in a while.  On the other hand, things like "I collect
comic books" and "I'm in a fan club or mailing list" or "I've indexed and
catalogued a personal collection" just don't seem to sufficiently cover the
things I do. (The trip to LA for the newspapers last year, for example)
Plus there were no boxes for my sports geekiness, especially sports
statistics!

And of course, just the fact that I would think about this stuff shows an
embarassing degree of geekiness.

So in the whole Geek Spectrum, I may be "just" a Geek, but I would consider
my self at least a Total Sports Geek and definitely a Dysfunctional Groo
Geek.

Take care all -Gary "Words that start with "G" can't be all bad" Grossmann

PS  Chad, you'll always be a Geek God to me!

PPS  Azamin- I REALLY want to know what happened to the Sunday Sun Archives