[Groop] San Diego Union Newspaper Photos

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 16:21:43 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/2/2004 5:43:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mark at 6thebrownhouse.freeserve.co.uk writes:

my wife  says I DEFINITELY cant go next year....

c'mon!  That's just all the more reason she has to go with you and  have fun
herself next year.  I can assure her that not all the eye  candy is of the
female gender.  Also, some of the hired booth babes  are rather fun to talk to.
I had a very nice chat with the model that  the SciFi Channel hired to dress
as Six (from the animated series  Tripping the Rift, not Number Six from the
new Battlestar  Galactica) and pose for photos at the SciFi booth.  She was
genuinely  having a blast with the whole schtick.

As for that particular photograph, I passed by that booth at least a dozen
times and every last time I saw those women, they looked like they were
mentally  making their grocery list and counting down to 7 p.m.  At every con I've
been to, I've noticed that, as a rule, the hotter the booth babe, the less
interested they are in being there.  Some of the ex-Playmates are downright
hostile.  The scantily clad women are no reason for Mrs. Marc to bar  you from
Comic Con.

Janet

_http://janetharriett.blogspot.com_ (http://janetharriett.blogspot.com/)