[Groop] Vote for Claire's picture!

Groopunk at aol.com Groopunk at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 06:35:08 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/10/2004 9:27:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
azamin7 at streamyx.com writes:

Anyways,  come vote for my picture
on the link below...
_http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=259839&search=claire&order=rank&
offset=1_
(http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=259839&search=claire&order=rank&offset=1)

Er... I tried voting several times, but:
   " Sorry, it appears that you  have already voted on this photo. Note: This
message may mean that another  person has used the same IP address as you to
vote on the photo. See our gallery  FAQs for details. "

I tried going in through a back door as though I was simply looking at all
the photos up for nomination and "stumbled across" the photo and THEN tried
voting, but I got the same message.  So, now I don't know what else I can  do.
Is this voting being held in Florida?

Maybe I already voted for it while in a sleep state.

-seth