[Groop] Re: not being able to vote on Claire's picture

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 19:49:07 PDT 2004

--- Josh 'Wet Exit' Jones <josh at newdream.net> wrote:

> And while you're voting 10 for Claire's picture, don't forget to vote
> big fat ZERO on all the higher-rated photos! ...

Naaah, all  kidding aside, that's kind of pushing it waaay beyond
fairness and good taste. I'm more than happy to vote for Claire, but it
wouldn't feel right giving someone else a zero just to help her out.

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

THE BLOG IS BACK!!! http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com
August 5 entry: The Statue of Liberty (Edited Version)
August 3 entry: Thirteen and a Half Things™… I’d like to see both Bush and Kerry do!

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
ODDBALL COMICS: http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/