[Groop] Re: not being able to vote on Claire's picture

Azamin azamin7 at streamyx.com
Wed Aug 11 03:19:13 PDT 2004

the only picture deserves to get low is the one where a fly was on a
cat's nose... I already have that picture for nearly 2 years.. That
person did not take that picture ... but sending a picture circulated
all over the internet as his/her own entry.... it's not his/her own
work.. he/she deserved to get 0...