[Groop] A story not unlike Sergio's....

MisterElie at aol.com MisterElie at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 17:53:00 PDT 2004

At the Sergio & Mark Show, ME was telling us sometimes Sergio draws and
doesn't realize he's drawing.  Once, at a coffeehouse (Sizzler), he was  telling
ME how he's no longer going to do sketches because they keep winding up  on
ebay....all the while drawing a sketch for a fan.

I was reminded of this anecdote tonight.  I was having dinner with a
business acquaintance at the Olive Garden and he mentioned, in a relaxed manner,
that he just lost $150,000 in the stock market in the last two months.  He  just
kind of fluffed it off, like it was nothing (oh, if only we could all do
that!).  Not ten seconds after telling Janet and I this, he looked down and
noticed he got spaghetti sauce on his white shirt, at which point he went into  an
angry fit and was upset for a good two minutes over the fact his shirt is
probably ruined.

Isn't it amazing what ticks us off and what doesn't?
Elie