[Groop] New Cat Announcement

MisterElie at aol.com MisterElie at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 20:47:48 PDT 2004

This evening, Janet and I welcomed into our home a new, one month old  female
kitten.

This kitten was being cared for by a client of mine.  He found her  earlier
this week when a moving truck threw her into a mud puddle at a  construction
site.  He said there were probably a couple other kittens as  well, but he never
found them.  I met this kitten on Wednesday and just  fell in love with her
playfulness.  Got permission from my landlord today  and we introduced her to
our two other cats this evening.  We're taking her  to the vet for her first
checkup as soon as we can get an appointment.  As  far as we can tell, she's
healthy, except for a bruise on her head, probably  where she hit the ground when
she was thrown.  But she's very playful  and lovable.

Oh, by the way, because of her rather harsh start to life, and because  she
has proven herself to be a survivor, we've named her Chakaal.

Elie