[Groop] Groo Adventurer

George Karalias george at karalias.com
Tue Aug 24 19:41:47 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,
Chuck at Mile High comics has offered a pallet of "Groo Adventurer"
books for $5 each for anyone who's interested.
-George

Chuck wrote in his newsletter:
"...I'm going to focus on offering items where I have sufficient
quantities in advance to satisfy even a very ! high level of demand, and
where I can also reorder more if necessary. I'm going to restart the
program by offering you an out-of-print Marvel Comics Trade Paperback:
GROO THE ADVENTURER
<http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=enlarge&issue=37771123304%201>
for only $5.00! This book was issued in 1990 at a cover price of $8.95,
but since the publishing rights long ago were given back to Sergio
Aragones, this classic book will probably stay out-of-print
indefinitely. Here's your chance to pick up a really nice book (anyone
shopping early for Christmas?) at an incredibly low bargain price. I
have 300 copies of this book committed to this program, so there is no
limit to how many copies you can order at the $5.00 price. Oh, in case
you're wondering, these are mint copies that are still packed in their
original shipping cases. I bought a full pallet of them as a part of a
Capital City Distributing warehouse liquidation in 1991...."

http://www.milehighcomics.com <http://www.milehighcomics.com/>