[Groop] Groo Cards - I Need Addresses...

Gary Grossmann grossfam at olywa.net
Sat Aug 28 19:13:23 PDT 2004

Hi!  It's Claire again - Gary's daughter.  My dad might have broken his foot
today so he's laying on the couch. (which means I have the computer - yay!)
Anyways, I'm helping him get the decks of Groo cards out to people and we
need a LOT of people's addresses.  Look on the list below to see if you're
on it OR you can look on the much shorter list to see the lucky people who
we already have!

If you aren't on EITHER list and would like to request a deck of cards from
Comic Con then send me your address.  You can also check out some pictures
of the cards (Groo, Conan, Hellboy, Shrek, the Jokers) at my website:

www.flickr.com/photos/claire

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!!!
-Claire

PEOPLE WE NEED ADDRESSES FROM:
(in alphabetical order because I'm just so helpful!)

Al C.
Ashwan
Chad R.
Charles K.