[Groop] Groo on Ebay

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 22:00:15 PST 2004

--- Pengyfelix at aol.com wrote:

> Looks like someone has once again taken advantage of Sergio's good
> nature and
> is auctioning off a sketch Sergio did this year at San Diego...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=972&item=2290603033&rd=1

Hey Janet!

In this guy's defense, I'm pretty sure that that looks like the sort of
sketch that Sergio charges money for amd not a freebie, judging by the
amount of detail. I'm sure Mark, Gary, Eric, Scott H and plenty others
can either back me up on that opinion or else tell me that I am once
again likely dead wrong!

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"The People have spoken... the bastards!!!" -Mark Twain
"What luck it is for government that people don't think." -Adolph Hitler
"We live in a Culture of Nastiness." -Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/