[Groop] i was thinking

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 14:45:40 PST 2004

We can always hope for a situation like when they were casting the Garfield
and Friends animated series, which ME recounts over at
_http://www.povonline.com/cols/COL357.htm_ (http://www.povonline.com/cols/COL357.htm)  .   I want
them to find someone so perfect they all know it right off.

Am I the only one who doesn't hear a voice in my head when I read  Groo?  If
I have to describe what I think he would sound like, all I could  say would be
he sounds slow of mind--kind of like Orson's brothers in  the US
Acres/Orson's Farm cartoons, only not mean-sounding--but that isn't  saying anything that
isn't spelled right out on the pages of the comics.  I  kind of hear a
Rufferto voice in my head, but I don't want to say anything about  it lest it fall
into the category of "Things that will never ever happen now  that they've been
put forth by a fan."

Janet

Check  out Penguin Perspectives, _www.janetharriett.blogspot.com_
(http://www.janetharriett.blogspot.com/)