[Groop] Getting Old Groop Back

Pengyfelix at aol.com Pengyfelix at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 20:49:36 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/30/2004 9:05:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MisterElie at aol.com writes:
I'll be out of town from this Sunday until Friday.  I expect there to be over
200 Groo-filled messages in my inbox when I get back (and yes, I figure about
100 of those to come from Larry, Gary, and Janet).
I just talked to Elie tonight and his Groop email expectations have not yet
diminished.  By my count, that means we need to be tossing around 40 emails a
day, and I've counted only around 15.  We are way, way behind schedule, people!
 Also, I need to change my name so I rhyme with Gary and Larry.  I'm open to
suggestions.

I can pick up some of the slack sending Elie emails without going through the
Groop, but I need some help here if he is not to be dissappointed when he
returns Friday night.

Also, if I start posting more this week, it is because he has left me all
alone with the cats in the frozen wasteland that is Northwest Ohio, and I am
going to be desperately lonely by Wednesday or Thursday.  Usually not having a
life isn't this much of a problem.

Janet

http://janetharriett.blogspot.com