[Groop] Just Wanting to Participate

Charles L. Klein CKlein at mn.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 18:56:36 PST 2004

Although I'm not from Canada, I do live in Minnesota.  Sure, I live right
outside Minneapolis which is not really close to Canada, but I did once
canoe into Canada through the BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) and didn't
even tell the rangers...  Of course, all we wanted to see was Silver Falls
and then we left.  Larry's probably a bit closer to Canada than I am, but I
could be mistaken.

ChARRles