[Groop] Favourite Groo

Groopunk at aol.com Groopunk at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 09:37:34 PST 2004

HAHAHA... but seriously,

I figured before I got anyone hot under the collar, I'd best answer the
question with some kind of legitimate answer.

I'd have to say #22 - I thought the cover was decent and most of all, it was
the first time I had come across Groo.  I'd been reading MAD for several years
by that point, but one day, while in a used bookstore, there were several
comics tossed into a cheop-o bin.  As a fan of Sergio's work in MAD, I picked up
Groo with great interest and #22, along with an issue of the Thing and X-Men
(just before the Mutant Massacre), started me off on a comic-book-collecting
firestorm.

-seth-