[Groop] New Thread - fave Groo . . .

Jeffrey Lim geoforce at pacific.net.sg
Fri Feb 13 18:53:26 PST 2004

Ah ha!  Well you can play GBA games on a GameCube too and see it on the big screen.  You can pluck in the GBA cartridge into GameCube.

Speaking of which, Mario Party 5 also have a mini-game about ice climbing.
In this game, it is most fun to play in groups of 4 people.  Each person chooses a character and forms two teams of two characters (team members are held together via a rope) to compete in climbing up a windy, snowy mountain side.  Each time the wind blows strongly, you must hang on tight to the mountain, else you get blown downwards.  The first team to reach the top wins the game.

Jeffrey Lim