[Groop] I found that Fairly Oddparents comic!

CrazySketchbook at aol.com CrazySketchbook at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 10:42:56 PST 2004

I was half-right when I thought it would appear in Nickelodean magazine...
instead it appears in a one-shot (?) special issue that says "Nick Mag Presents"
in the corner.

The magazine is called "The Fairly Oddparents!" and costs $4.95.  I found it
at a local Fred Meyer in the children's magazine section, so I imagine it's
pretty easy to find.

The story involves the art style changing as the story goes along, so Sergio
draws about six and a half pages.

What's really odd is that I can't find any interior illustration credits
anywhere in the book.

Anyway, just thought I'd let people know.

- Tyler Sticka
www.tylersticka.com