[Groop] Top Posters of 2003

Charles L. Klein CKlein at mn.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 20:53:25 PST 2004

Actually, I think you just eked in at #10, but I've gotten rid of the "data"
now and I'm too lazy to look again.  Mostly I'm just too lazy to post very
often, but not lazy enough not to read what others have written (or think
they have written).  I myself have only gone to SDCC one year so far and I'm
not sure yet whether or not I can afford to go this year either.  But, if I
follow Chad's resolution about the lawn and take it even further, I think I
may have enough money to go this year.  I will likely make it to the Motor
City Comic Con again this year only because we have an office near there and
I can get the company to at least pay for my flight, if not my car rental,
hotel for the weekend, and anything I spend money on at the Con.

That's all I'm saying at this point, until my next pointless e-mail.

Charles