[Groop] Other Comics

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 12:59:47 PST 2004

Im sure this has been done in the past, but im curious what other comics
everyone collects/reads.  I say this because its been ages since a Groo
series came out, and it seems like everything i collect is ending.  Cerebus
(whose quality has been waning, but I must hit 300...i must) is up in 3
months, and Bone is done in two or three issues as well.  Stray Bullets
(fantastic book) hasnt seen a new issue in months, with no hope of one
coming out in the near future.  I recommend Formerly Known as the Justice
League to those with a off beat sense of humour (see: Groo fan, Groop
fanatic), but that ended (another one coming in a few months though).
Also, being a huge Neil Gaiman fan, I had to buy 1602, but that will be done
in three issues or so.

For recent finds, lately ive gotten interested in three Vertigo books: Y the
last man (quite funny), 100 bullets (genius if you follow the overall
story), and the Losers (for those nostalgic of the A-Team).  Really all are
for different tastes but terrifically written and drawn.

Id love to hear what other people are reading.