[Groop] Top Posters of 2003

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 12:42:00 PST 2004

Dennis White says:

> >But I thought I was #42

I'm 42 as well, but both Gary AND Chris are older than
us. If you count their time spent on their homeworld
of Zoltron, they are each over 6,000 years old,
although most of that time was spent in pupae stage.

As far as Bob, I mean Craig, I mean Greg, I recall
that his friends all call him Bob, but I have no idea
why. It's likely that "Bob" is Arabic for "infidel who
commutes from far, far away..."

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"There I was one night, just a normal guy; and then there I was the next night... goddamn I was still just a normal guy!" -Bruce Springsteen

Mr. Grooism's Blog: http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/