[Groop] First Grooism of the New Year

MisterElie at aol.com MisterElie at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 19:33:32 PST 2004

Yeah, that's about right, Gary.  Actually, there are two ways you can think
about it.  The first involves the presence of Groo (while we weren't wearing
our Groo shirts at the time, Groo was in our suitcase -- which is the same
thing....at least for Groo).

The other way to think about our little detour involves the statement, "I
knew we should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque."

Elie

In a message dated 1/5/2004 6:01:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,