[Groop] Other Comics

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:27:36 PST 2004

To those of you who wrote me regarding the genius that is Usagi Yojimbo. I
am fully aware of how good it really is.  Ive been reading it since I got
into comics...usually buying a whole bunch at a time in back issues. But for
some unexplainable reason...just dont collect it month to month.  May have
to take a look the next time i travel to my comic store.
Funny enough, my favorite mini series when it came out, was Space Usagi.  It
just blew me away.  To those of you who havent read it, I recommend checking
it out.