[Groop] Groo Membership Cards

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 16:17:40 PST 2004

--- J Brooks <jabrooks at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Someone brought up a good point....what ever
> happened to the Groo Membership
> Cards?  Were they abandoned?

Yeah, the Groop Membership cards went from temporarily
delayed to logistically unlikely. I wish I had the
kind of resources available to me when I was in
Advertising, I could have just made them up myself! If
anyone wants to pick up where I left off, I could send
you the info I have to date, plus rough design ideas I
worked on with Gary.

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"There I was one night, just a normal guy; and then there I was the next night... goddamn I was still just a normal guy!" -Bruce Springsteen

Mr. Grooism's Blog: http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/