[Groop] Re: groo for christmas

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 17:40:30 PST 2004

--- mormonyoyoman at juno.com wrote:
> My Christmas?  Got ...10
> old-timey Atari games (the 2k machine, not the
> computers) packed in a stand-alone joystick.
>
> Oh, and the flu.  Maybe THAT was the most Grooish
> thing I got.
Wow, whoever gave you the flu for Christmas must have
been very close to you!

My fave gift was also the only gift I actively
requested, The 5th book of Steven King's DARK TOWER
series called WOLVES OF THE CALLA. Great book, awesome
series, highly recommended!

=====
-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant Second Class

"There I was one night, just a normal guy; and then there I was the next night... goddamn I was still just a normal guy!" -Bruce Springsteen

Mr. Grooism's Blog: http://mrgrooism.diaryland.com

NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/