[Groop] Groo Item List

Simon Passey simon_passey at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:11:50 PST 2004

I ordered two copies of The Death and Life book from Bud Plant (and paid for
them) but unfortunately they (as you would expect of a Groo iterm) went
missing in the post. I seem to have a problem with Groo stuff getting lost
in the post as many years ago Josh sent me some stuff and that also got lost
!

Simon