[Groop] Groop T-shirts

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:21:04 PST 2004

Well, im happy to take orders but interest may change from now till the
cards are done.  We probably should wait on starting this up until after the
Membership cards are completed.

Unless, someone other than Gary wishes to change the design for the t-shirt
and/or wants to oversee this large endevour, then im happy to take orders
and such.