[Groop] All this talk about bringing back items from the past made me remember.....

Shawn Moore uslgrad at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 21:15:01 PST 2004

Ya know, I love my rufferto shirt and am still killing myself for not
ordering more than one of them.  One of these days, i'd love to see another
line of groo merchandise on hats and shirts like in the past.  I know
there's gotta be a way to get a few made.  I know now that office depot now
makes shirts and other clothing with logos on them, I wonder if there would
be a way to bring back to life these classic gems.  I think you can get good
quality like in the past.  I know I'm dreaming, but though I would throw
this out there and see if some magic occurs :)